Traveling Luck for Ingulets, Kareliya, Russia
Where is Ingulets?What's around Ingulets?
Wikipedia near Ingulets
Where to stay near Ingulets
Also known as Inguletsoja
The timezone in Ingulets is Antarctica/Syowa
Sunrise at 04:34 and Sunset at 20:48. It's light
Latitude. 65.1508°, Longitude. 34.4764°
Satellite map around Ingulets
Loading map of Ingulets and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ingulets, in Kareliya, Russia
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Martnavolotskiy (9.7km)
- Ostrov Kegostrov (10.4km)
- Ostrov Senukha (10.4km)
- Ostrov Pyachostrov (10.4km)
- Ostrov Parus-Kamen' (10.9km)
- Ostrov Yul'myuki (11km)
- Ostrov Chernetskiy (11.6km)
- Ostrov Kamostrov (11.9km)
- Ostrov Panfilov (12.2km)
- Ostrov Dolgaya Luda (12.4km)
- Ostrov Izbnoy (12.5km)
- Ostrov Pundinka (12.7km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy Medvezhiy (12.8km)
- Ostrov Skovorodnyy (13.1km)
- Ostrov Serebryanka (13.4km)
- Ostrov Malyy Medvezhiy (13.6km)
- Ostrov Zelënaya Luda (15.8km)
- Ostrov Khedostrov (18.1km)
- Ostrov Vysokaya Luda (20.2km)
- Ostrov Pon'goma (20.5km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Letnyaya Reka (8.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Lesopunkt Krivoye Koleno (21.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Mys Pon'goma-Navolok (20.8km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Proliv Kizyakul'skaya Salma (10.1km)