Traveling Luck for Snåsa, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Snasa?What's around Snasa?
Wikipedia near Snasa
Where to stay near Snåsa
Also known as Snaasen
The timezone in Snasa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 08:51 and Sunset at 14:58. It's light
Latitude. 64.2500°, Longitude. 12.3667°
Satellite map around Snåsa
Loading map of Snåsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Snåsa, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Snåsa
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (11.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (11km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (11.8km)
Airports close to Snåsa
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (118.2km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (140.9km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (155.6km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (165.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (183.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Snåsa
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (169.3km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (182km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (227.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.