Traveling Luck for Grana, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Grana?What's around Grana?
Wikipedia near Grana
Where to stay near Grana
Also known as Granaelv
The timezone in Grana is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:25 and Sunset at 15:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.2333°, Longitude. 12.3167°
Satellite map around Grana
Loading map of Grana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grana, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Grana
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Dettfossvatna (13.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ådalen (9.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (12.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (12.1km)
Airports close to Grana
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (115.1km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (142.7km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (152.5km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (166km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (185.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grana
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (171.1km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (182.5km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (226.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.