Traveling Luck for Husa, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Husa?What's around Husa?
Wikipedia near Husa
Where to stay near Husa
The timezone in Husa is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 16:52. It's light
Latitude. 64.2333°, Longitude. 12.4333°
Satellite map around Husa
Loading map of Husa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Husa, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Husa (0km)
- Dalssætra (4.2km)
- Kolvensætra (5.4km)
- Solås (5.8km)
- Reinsjølian (7.1km)
- Langvatn (8km)
- Skavlandsætra (8.5km)
- Brønstadsætra (9.8km)
- Kjevlisætra (10km)
- Fjellset (10.3km)
- Berg (10.3km)
- Trollvassætra (10.9km)
- Steinkjersætra (11km)
- Megardssætra (11.5km)
- Kjenstadsætra (11.9km)
- Kuvassætra (12.7km)
- Aunsandsætra (12.8km)
- Grønlia (12.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snåsa Herad (7.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Steinkjer (8.5km)
Airports close to Husa
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (118.9km)
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (143km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (158km)
Froson(OSD), Ostersund, Sweden (162km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (184.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Husa
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (165.4km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (178.2km)
Hedlanda, Hede, Sweden (224.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.