Traveling Luck for Veiðileysufjörður, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Veidileysufjordur?What's around Veidileysufjordur?
Wikipedia near Veidileysufjordur
Where to stay near Veiðileysufjörður
Also known as Veidileysa Fjord
The timezone in Veidileysufjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.3333°, Longitude. -22.7000°
Satellite map around Veiðileysufjörður
Loading map of Veiðileysufjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veiðileysufjörður, in (IC19), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (8.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (8.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Öskuhlíð (5.8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Miðkjós (9.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Staðareyrar (8.6km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Háaheiði (10.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Gautastaðir (8.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (5.5km)
Airports close to Veiðileysufjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (37.8km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (108.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (178.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (231.8km)