Traveling Luck for Tall ash Shakārah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall ash Shakarah?What's around Tall ash Shakarah?
Wikipedia near Tall ash Shakarah
Where to stay near Tall ash Shakārah
Also known as Tell ech Chakara, Tell ech Chakâra, Tell ech Chkarra
The timezone in Tall ash Shakarah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 16:48. It's light
Latitude. 34.8167°, Longitude. 36.7167°
Satellite map around Tall ash Shakārah
Loading map of Tall ash Shakārah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall ash Shakārah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tall ash Shakārah (0km)
- Tall Rhannto (4.5km)
- Tall al Hījān (4.5km)
- Tall Kesouk (5.1km)
- Tall Abū Sunaysil (6.1km)
- Tall al Kunūz (7km)
- Tall `Abd an Nāşir (7.3km)
- Tall al Jabbūrīn (7.4km)
- Tall aş Şaghīr (7.7km)
- Tall az Za`farānah (8km)
- Tall Chabb ad Dīn (8km)
- Tall al Bāshā (8.1km)
- Tall al Muraymidī (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (9.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (9.6km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (6.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (5.8km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (8.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Arḑ as Suwaydā' (7.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (3km)
Airports close to Tall ash Shakārah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (120.3km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (189.2km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (198.8km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (199.8km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (201.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall ash Shakārah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (87.9km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (252.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.