Traveling Luck for Maḩaţţat Talbīsah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Mahattat Talbisah?What's around Mahattat Talbisah?
Wikipedia near Mahattat Talbisah
Where to stay near Maḩaţţat Talbīsah
Also known as Station de Tell Bisse, Station de Tell Bîssé, Tell Bisseh Station
The timezone in Mahattat Talbisah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.850000000000001°, Longitude. 36.700000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Maḩaţţat Talbīsah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umm Sharshūḩ (3km)
- Talbīsah (4.5km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (5.7km)
- Qanāyah (5.8km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (6.1km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (6.3km)
- Al Rhannto (7km)
- Ţayr Ma`lah (7km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (7.3km)
- Kafr Nān (7.4km)
- Ashrafīyah (7.4km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (7.5km)
- Tasnīn (7.6km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (9km)
- Az Za`farānah (9km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (9.9km)
- Ar Rastan (10.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (0km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (9.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (5.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (6.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Arḑ as Suwaydā' (7.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (9.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khinzīr (7.7km)
Airports close to Maḩaţţat Talbīsah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (115.8km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (192km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (194.9km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (204.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maḩaţţat Talbīsah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (87.9km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (247.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.