Traveling Luck for Al Jawlaq, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Al Jawlaq?What's around Al Jawlaq?
Wikipedia near Al Jawlaq
Where to stay near Al Jawlaq
Also known as Ej Jaoulaq, El Jaoulek
The timezone in Al Jawlaq is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 34.7833333°, Longitude. 36.65°
Geographic features & Photographs around Al Jawlaq, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (1.9km)
- Rām (2km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (3.2km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (3.5km)
- Sunaysil (4.5km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (4.9km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (5.1km)
- Kharkhar (5.1km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (6.1km)
- Ad Duwayr (6.1km)
- Rafīn (6.2km)
- Al Rhannto (6.2km)
- Ţayr Ma`lah (6.2km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (7.1km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (8km)
- Ḩaysah (9km)
- Qizhil (9km)
- Al Ḩashmah (9km)
- Qanāyah (9.4km)
- Shālūḩ (9.6km)
- Khirbat Tīn Maḩmūd (9.9km)
- Az Zaybaq (10km)
- Kharābah (10.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (7.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (7.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Khirbat as Sawdā' (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (9.4km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (3.9km)
Airports close to Al Jawlaq
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (118.2km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (192.7km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (194.4km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (196km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (205.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Al Jawlaq
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (79km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (255.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.