Traveling Luck for Nahr al Khardal, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Nahr al Khardal?What's around Nahr al Khardal?
Wikipedia near Nahr al Khardal
Where to stay near Nahr al Khardal
Also known as Nahr Kherzel, Nahr Khezel
The timezone in Nahr al Khardal is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.7667°, Longitude. 36.6667°
Loading map of Nahr al Khardal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nahr al Khardal, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Ghāşibīyah (0.8km)
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (2.3km)
- Kharkhar (2.3km)
- Ad Duwayr (3km)
- Rām (4.7km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (5.1km)
- Ţayr Ma`lah (6.1km)
- Al Rhannto (6.1km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (6.2km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (6.2km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (7km)
- Sunaysil (7.4km)
- Ḩimş (7.4km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (7.9km)
- Shālūḩ (8km)
- Rafīn (9km)
- Bāb `Umar (9.6km)
- Al Maḩmūrī (9.6km)
- Dayr Ba`albah (9.7km)
- Qizhil (9.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Tall az Za`al (9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (4.5km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (4.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sīdī `Umar `Abd al `Azīz (10.4km)
Airports close to Nahr al Khardal
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (121.3km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (192.2km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (192.5km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (193.8km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (207.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nahr al Khardal
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (80.1km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (258.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.