Traveling Luck for Tall al Kunūz, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Tall al Kunuz?What's around Tall al Kunuz?
Wikipedia near Tall al Kunuz
Where to stay near Tall al Kunūz
Also known as Tell el Knouza, Tell el Knoza
The timezone in Tall al Kunuz is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.7667°, Longitude. 36.7167°
Satellite map around Tall al Kunūz
Loading map of Tall al Kunūz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall al Kunūz, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dayr Ba`albah (3.9km)
- Ad Duwayr (4.5km)
- Ḩimş (4.7km)
- Al Rhannto (5.1km)
- Ţayr Ma`lah (5.1km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (5.2km)
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (6.2km)
- Kharkhar (6.2km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (7.5km)
- Ashrafīyah (8km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (9.1km)
- Talbīsah (9.6km)
- Rām (10km)
- Bāb `Umar (10.1km)
- Zaydal (10.4km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (11.2km)
- Umm al Qaşşāb (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (9.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (9.6km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (9.9km)
Airports close to Tall al Kunūz
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (125.3km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (188.1km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (192.9km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (196.7km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (205.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tall al Kunūz
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (85.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.