Traveling Luck for Arḑ al Jabbūrīn, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Ard al Jabburin?What's around Ard al Jabburin?
Wikipedia near Ard al Jabburin
Where to stay near Arḑ al Jabbūrīn
Also known as Ard ed Djabourine, Ard ej Jabbourine, Ard ej Jabbourîne
The timezone in Ard al Jabburin is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 18:49. It's light
Latitude. 34.8333333°, Longitude. 36.683333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Arḑ al Jabbūrīn, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Al Ḩalamūz (3km)
- Qanāyah (4.5km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (4.6km)
- Umm Sharshūḩ (4.7km)
- Ţayr Ma`lah (5.1km)
- Al Rhannto (5.1km)
- Talbīsah (5.8km)
- Tasnīn (7.2km)
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (7.3km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (7.4km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (7.7km)
- Kafr Nān (8km)
- Ashrafīyah (8.1km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (8.7km)
- Rām (8.8km)
- Sunaysil (9km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (9.1km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (9.3km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (9.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (4.5km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (7km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (3.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Arḑ as Suwaydā' (9.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Nahr al Khardal (9.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (5.8km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khinzīr (6.2km)
Airports close to Arḑ al Jabbūrīn
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (115.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (193.4km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (197.7km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (200.4km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (201.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Arḑ al Jabbūrīn
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (85.2km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (249.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.