Traveling Luck for Umm Sharshūḩ, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Umm Sharshuh?What's around Umm Sharshuh?
Wikipedia near Umm Sharshuh
Where to stay near Umm Sharshūḩ
Also known as Oum Charchouh, Oum Charchoûh, Oum ech Cherchouch, Oumm Charchouch, Oumm Charchouh, Oumm Charchoûch
The timezone in Umm Sharshuh is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. 34.8666667°, Longitude. 36.6833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Umm Sharshūḩ, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umm Sharshūḩ (0km)
- Kafr Nān (4.5km)
- Qanāyah (4.5km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (4.7km)
- Tasnīn (5.2km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (5.3km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (6.5km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (6.7km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (7.3km)
- Talbīsah (7.4km)
- Zāri` (8km)
- Kissine (9km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (9km)
- Ar Rastan (9.1km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (9.1km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (9.2km)
- Jarjīsah (9.3km)
- Ţayr Ma`lah (9.5km)
- Al Rhannto (9.5km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (9.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (9.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (6.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Kissine (9km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (7.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (6.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khinzīr (6.2km)
Airports close to Umm Sharshūḩ
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (112.8km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (193.3km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (194.3km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (206.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Umm Sharshūḩ
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (87.1km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (245km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.