Traveling Luck for Khirbat as Sbalhi, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is Khirbat as Sbalhi?What's around Khirbat as Sbalhi?
Wikipedia near Khirbat as Sbalhi
Where to stay near Khirbat as Sbalhi
The timezone in Khirbat as Sbalhi is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.866666700000003°, Longitude. 36.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirbat as Sbalhi, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Umm Sharshūḩ (1.9km)
- Kafr Nān (3km)
- Qanāyah (3km)
- Tasnīn (3.2km)
- Ghajar al Amīr (5.1km)
- Khān al Ma`şar (7km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (7km)
- Zāri` (7.3km)
- `Ayn Ḩajal (7.4km)
- Kissine (7.4km)
- Akrād Dayāsinah (7.4km)
- Khān Kafr Jālī (8.4km)
- Khirbat Buzliyā (9km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (9km)
- Talbīsah (9km)
- Ḩarb Nafsah (9.1km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (9.2km)
- Jarjīsah (9.5km)
- Ḩurr Binafsah (9.5km)
- Ḩurbinafsuh (9.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Maqţa` al Ḩajar (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jūrat an Naḩl (10.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Maqsam ad Dār (5.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī Kissine (7.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wādī Nafsī (5.1km)
Airports close to Khirbat as Sbalhi
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (111.3km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (193.9km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (196.2km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (206.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khirbat as Sbalhi
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (85.4km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (244.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.