Traveling Luck for `Ayn Na`jah, Ḩimş, Syria
Where is `Ayn Na`jah?What's around `Ayn Na`jah?
Wikipedia near `Ayn Na`jah
Where to stay near `Ayn Na`jah
Also known as Ain Naaje, Aïn Naajé
The timezone in `Ayn Na`jah is Asia/Damascus
Sunrise at 04:24 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.783333300000002°, Longitude. 36.700000000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around `Ayn Na`jah, in Ḩimş, Syria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ţayr Ma`lah (2.3km)
- Al Rhannto (2.3km)
- Al Ghāşibīyah (3.8km)
- Ad Dār al Kabīrah (3.9km)
- Hubūb ar Rīḩ (4.5km)
- Ad Duwayr (5.1km)
- Al Ḩalamūz (6.1km)
- Kharkhar (6.1km)
- Dayr Ba`albah (6.2km)
- Ḩimş (7.3km)
- Ashrafīyah (7.4km)
- Rām (7.7km)
- Talbīsah (8km)
- Mazra`at Rafqīn (9.5km)
- Sunaysil (9.9km)
- Az Zarzūrīyah (10.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Al Mīmās (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţat Talbīsah (9.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Zawr an Nā`ūrah (4.7km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Tall ash Shaykh Muḩammad (1.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kafr al `Ābid (9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Sīdī `Umar `Abd al `Azīz (10.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Tall az Za`al (8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazār `Izz ad Dīn (8km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Rām al Khardal (9km)
Airports close to `Ayn Na`jah
Bassel al assad international(LTK), Latakia, Syria (122.2km)
Palmyra(PMS), Palmyra, Syria (190.3km)
Damascus international(DAM), Damascus, Syria (194.9km)
Beirut international(BEY), Beirut, Lebanon (196.9km)
Aleppo international(ALP), Aleppo, Syria (203.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to `Ayn Na`jah
Rene mouawad, Kleiat, Lebanon (84.5km)
Iskenderun, Iskenderun, Turkey (256.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.