Traveling Luck for Balimbing, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Balimbing?What's around Balimbing?
Wikipedia near Balimbing
Where to stay near Balimbing
The timezone in Balimbing is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 5.0833°, Longitude. 120.0500°
Satellite map around Balimbing
Loading map of Balimbing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balimbing, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Panampanang Island (6.7km)
- Pamatakan Island (11.8km)
- Lupa Island (12.2km)
- Pamalan Island (12.2km)
- Jinhling Island (13.3km)
- Lahat-Lahat Island (14km)
- Buan Island (14.6km)
- Sibukut Island (14.6km)
- Tong Bankaw Island (14.8km)
- Kannau Kannauan Island (15.5km)
- Simantulan Island (17.7km)
- Bellatan Talinga Island (18.2km)
- Baira Island (18.4km)
- Bellatan Tannga Island (19.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (12.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Balimbing (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bud Lussum (18.9km)