Traveling Luck for Buaylin, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Buaylin?What's around Buaylin?
Wikipedia near Buaylin
Where to stay near Buaylin
The timezone in Buaylin is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:49. It's light
Latitude. 5.1667°, Longitude. 120.0000°
Satellite map around Buaylin
Loading map of Buaylin and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buaylin, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (6.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Simalac Islands (18km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Balimbing (19.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bud Sintingan Peak (18.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Moco Cove (13.6km)