Traveling Luck for Batan River, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Batan River?What's around Batan River?
Wikipedia near Batan River
Where to stay near Batan River
Also known as Batan
The timezone in Batan River is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 5.1706°, Longitude. 120.0253°
Satellite map around Batan River
Loading map of Batan River and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Batan River, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Mundi Rocks (20.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Tocanhi (18.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Moco Cove (13.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (11.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Simalac Islands (19.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Tataan Pass (20.1km)