Traveling Luck for Buan Bay, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
Where is Buan Bay?What's around Buan Bay?
Wikipedia near Buan Bay
Where to stay near Buan Bay
The timezone in Buan Bay is Asia/Manila
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. 5.1625°, Longitude. 120.0386°
Satellite map around Buan Bay
Loading map of Buan Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Buan Bay, in Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Mundi Rocks (17.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Tocanhi (19km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Moco Cove (15.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Dromedary Mountains (14.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Silingisaan Islands (20.5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Balimbing Channel (20.4km)