Traveling Luck for Ḩasah ash Shārid, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Hasah ash Sharid?What's around Hasah ash Sharid?
Wikipedia near Hasah ash Sharid
Where to stay near Ḩasah ash Shārid
The timezone in Hasah ash Sharid is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.3986°, Longitude. 44.3397°
Satellite map around Ḩasah ash Shārid
Loading map of Ḩasah ash Shārid and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩasah ash Shārid, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shūrījah (4.3km)
- Tall Jalāw (4.8km)
- Chardāghlū (6.8km)
- Topzāwa (7.1km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (7.5km)
- Tar Kalān (7.7km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (7.7km)
- Şārī Tappah (7.8km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (8.4km)
- Dibak Tappah (8.8km)
- Rajabāt (10.4km)
- Belāwah (10.7km)
- Zindānah (11.2km)
- Kirkuk (11.4km)
- Ḩişār Aḩmad Bak (12.6km)
- Qaţash (12.6km)
- Jadīdah (12.8km)
- Qarahlū (13km)
- Tāza Khurmātū (13.3km)
- Yaychi (13.6km)
- Qizil Yār (14.6km)
- Jabal Būr (14.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţaţ Chardāghlū (7.8km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (11.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qaḑā' Karkūk (14.9km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (10.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Maqbarat Naşr Allāh (9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (14.3km)