Traveling Luck for Khirr-i Kōra, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Khirr-i Kora?What's around Khirr-i Kora?
Wikipedia near Khirr-i Kora
Where to stay near Khirr-i Kōra
The timezone in Khirr-i Kora is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 35.4400°, Longitude. 44.4608°
Satellite map around Khirr-i Kōra
Loading map of Khirr-i Kōra and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirr-i Kōra, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jabal Būr (1.4km)
- Kirkuk (8.8km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (9.3km)
- Chamān Buyūk (9.3km)
- Rajabāt (9.7km)
- Jabal Salba (11.3km)
- Tarjīl (11.4km)
- Tarkashkān (12.9km)
- Jaman Buyuk (13.2km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (14.1km)
- Qūsh Tepe (14.1km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (14.3km)
- Kawālah (14.5km)
- Kōchak (15km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (15.1km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (15.6km)
- Sūrādī Buyūk (15.7km)
- Qarahlū (16.7km)
- Belāwah (17.1km)
- Yāhyāwah (17.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (10km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (14km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (12.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (12.6km)