Traveling Luck for Karkūk Military Airport, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Karkuk Military Airport?What's around Karkuk Military Airport?
Wikipedia near Karkuk Military Airport
Where to stay near Karkūk Military Airport
The timezone in Karkuk Military Airport is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4711°, Longitude. 44.3444°
Satellite map around Karkūk Military Airport
Loading map of Karkūk Military Airport and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karkūk Military Airport, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belāwah (3.1km)
- Kirkuk (5.5km)
- Ḩişār (7km)
- Sārītepe (7.4km)
- Dibak Tappah (7.9km)
- Bābā Gurgur (8.5km)
- New Baba (8.8km)
- Old Baba (8.9km)
- Gumbād Lār (9.9km)
- Jabal Salba (9.9km)
- Qizil Yār (11km)
- Tall Jalāw (11.3km)
- Bajawān (11.8km)
- Jabal Būr (13km)
- Shūrījah (13.1km)
- Topzāwa (13.1km)
- Qarah Tappah (13.5km)
- Yaychi (13.6km)
- Jadīdah (14.2km)
- Tar Kalān (14.3km)
- Abū Şubāḩ (14.7km)
- Hanjīra (14.9km)
- Maḩmūd (15.9km)
- Rajabāt (16.2km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (16.4km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (13.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (13.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qaḑā' Karkūk (6.5km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Imām Ḩasan (16km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (0km)