Traveling Luck for Tis`ayn, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Tis`ayn?What's around Tis`ayn?
Wikipedia near Tis`ayn
Where to stay near Tis`ayn
The timezone in Tis`ayn is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:04 and Sunset at 19:13. It's light
Latitude. 35.4456°, Longitude. 44.3622°
Satellite map around Tis`ayn
Loading map of Tis`ayn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tis`ayn, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kirkuk (4.6km)
- Belāwah (6.4km)
- Dibak Tappah (8.9km)
- Tall Jalāw (9.8km)
- Jabal Būr (10.6km)
- Shūrījah (10.8km)
- Ḩişār (11.1km)
- Jabal Salba (11.1km)
- Sārītepe (11.3km)
- Topzāwa (12km)
- Rajabāt (12.2km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (12.5km)
- Old Baba (12.5km)
- Bābā Gurgur (12.5km)
- New Baba (12.7km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (12.9km)
- Tar Kalān (13km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (13km)
- Qizil Yār (13.6km)
- Gumbād Lār (13.6km)
- Chardāghlū (13.8km)
- Şārī Tappah (14.4km)
- Yaychi (14.9km)
- Jadīdah (15km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţaţ Chardāghlū (14.8km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (13km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (10.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (10.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qaḑā' Karkūk (10.4km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (4.1km)