Traveling Luck for Khirr Āb-e Shorj, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Khirr Ab-e Shorj?What's around Khirr Ab-e Shorj?
Wikipedia near Khirr Ab-e Shorj
Where to stay near Khirr Āb-e Shorj
Also known as Khir Ab-i-Shorj, Khir Āb-i-Shorj, Khirr Ab-i-Shorj, Khirr Aw-i Shor, Khirr Āb-i-Shorj, Khirr Āw-i Shor
The timezone in Khirr Ab-e Shorj is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 35.3733°, Longitude. 44.4489°
Satellite map around Khirr Āb-e Shorj
Loading map of Khirr Āb-e Shorj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khirr Āb-e Shorj, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rajabāt (2.5km)
- Tarjīl (3.1km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (3.9km)
- Qūsh Tepe (5.2km)
- Tarkashkān (5.4km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (6.8km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (6.9km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (7.6km)
- Qarahlū (7.7km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (8.9km)
- Bāramjah (9km)
- Yāhyāwah (10.1km)
- Jabal Būr (10.5km)
- Laylān (11.2km)
- Zindānah (11.6km)
- Şārī Tappah (12.6km)
- Kirkuk (14.7km)
- Chardāghlū (15.7km)
- Shūrījah (16.2km)
- Khiḑr Bak Qadīm (16.3km)
- Sherejah Būlāq (16.5km)
- Tāza Khurmātū (16.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţaţ Chardāghlū (15.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Yorghan Tepa (17.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Maqbarat Naşr Allāh (15.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (3.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (15.5km)