Traveling Luck for Ḩişār Ḩij `Abd Allāh, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Hisar Hij `Abd Allah?What's around Hisar Hij `Abd Allah?
Wikipedia near Hisar Hij `Abd Allah
Where to stay near Ḩişār Ḩij `Abd Allāh
The timezone in Hisar Hij `Abd Allah is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.3930556°, Longitude. 44.38°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩişār Ḩij `Abd Allāh, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (4.9km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (5.3km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (5.6km)
- Rajabāt (5.8km)
- Şārī Tappah (8km)
- Shūrījah (8.4km)
- Chardāghlū (9.3km)
- Tall Jalāw (9.4km)
- Qarahlū (10km)
- Zindānah (10km)
- Kirkuk (10.6km)
- Tarjīl (11.3km)
- Jabal Būr (11.6km)
- Topzāwa (11.7km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (12km)
- Tar Kalān (12.1km)
- Qūsh Tepe (12.5km)
- Dibak Tappah (12.9km)
- Belāwah (13.3km)
- Bāramjah (13.6km)
- Tarkashkān (13.6km)
- Tāza Khurmātū (13.7km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (14.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţaţ Chardāghlū (9.7km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Qāzān Būlāgh (14.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Maqbarat Naşr Allāh (10.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (10km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (13.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (7.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (8.8km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (11.6km)