Traveling Luck for Tall Būrghān al Atharī, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Tall Burghan al Athari?What's around Tall Burghan al Athari?
Wikipedia near Tall Burghan al Athari
Where to stay near Tall Būrghān al Atharī
Also known as Jabal Barghan, Jabal Barghān
The timezone in Tall Burghan al Athari is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. 35.3794°, Longitude. 44.2611°
Satellite map around Tall Būrghān al Atharī
Loading map of Tall Būrghān al Atharī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tall Būrghān al Atharī, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tar Kalān (1.8km)
- Topzāwa (2.8km)
- Ḩişār Aḩmad Bak (4.1km)
- Tall Jalāw (5.1km)
- Shūrījah (5.3km)
- Qaţash (6.6km)
- Chardāghlū (6.8km)
- Jadīdah (7.3km)
- Yaychi (9km)
- Dibak Tappah (9.2km)
- Şārī Tappah (10.9km)
- Yangī Damlār (11.6km)
- Ash Sharīfīyah (12.6km)
- Qizil Yār (12.9km)
- Qarah Yāl (13km)
- Tāza Khurmātū (13.3km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (13.5km)
- Jadīdah (13.7km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (14.5km)
- Hindī Tappah (14.5km)
- Belāwah (14.5km)
- Zindānah (14.7km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (15.3km)
- Abū Şubāḩ (15.4km)
- Al Buwaytīr (15.5km)
- Marāghah (16.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţaţ Chardāghlū (7.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Maqbarat Naşr Allāh (9.3km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (3.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khirr-i Şaghīr (5.2km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Wādī al Rawḑah (14.8km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (15.9km)