Traveling Luck for Arrapha, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Arrapha?What's around Arrapha?
Wikipedia near Arrapha
Where to stay near Arrapha
Also known as Arripha
The timezone in Arrapha is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. 35.4667°, Longitude. 44.3833°
Satellite map around Arrapha
Loading map of Arrapha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Arrapha, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kirkuk (1km)
- Jabal Salba (7.3km)
- Belāwah (7.6km)
- Jabal Būr (8.6km)
- Old Baba (10.2km)
- Ḩişār (10.6km)
- Bābā Gurgur (10.9km)
- New Baba (10.9km)
- Sārītepe (11.4km)
- Dibak Tappah (11.8km)
- Tall Jalāw (13.5km)
- Rajabāt (13.5km)
- Gumbād Lār (14.1km)
- Shūrījah (14.6km)
- Chamān Buyūk (14.7km)
- Kōchak (15km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (15.1km)
- Bajawān (15.2km)
- Sūrādī Buyūk (15.4km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (15.4km)
- Qizil Yār (15.5km)
- Topzāwa (15.7km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (15.9km)
- Tar Kalān (16.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Yorghan Tepa (15km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (16.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (10.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Khirr Chiman (6.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qaḑā' Karkūk (10.6km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (4.5km)