Traveling Luck for Ḩişār Şaghīr Muḩammad, At Taʼmīm, Iraq
Where is Hisar Saghir Muhammad?What's around Hisar Saghir Muhammad?
Wikipedia near Hisar Saghir Muhammad
Where to stay near Ḩişār Şaghīr Muḩammad
The timezone in Hisar Saghir Muhammad is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:52 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 35.399999999999999°, Longitude. 44.385277799999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩişār Şaghīr Muḩammad, in At Taʼmīm, Iraq
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rajabāt (5.8km)
- Sārī Tappah al Kabīr (5.8km)
- Ţāwūq Māqlū (6.1km)
- Sārī Tappah Kuchūk (6.7km)
- Şārī Tappah (9.2km)
- Shūrījah (9.2km)
- Kirkuk (9.5km)
- Tall Jalāw (10km)
- Chardāghlū (10.4km)
- Jabal Būr (10.5km)
- Qarahlū (10.7km)
- Zindānah (11.1km)
- Tarjīl (11.2km)
- Ḩasan Āwah (11.7km)
- Topzāwa (12.3km)
- Qūsh Tepe (12.6km)
- Tar Kalān (12.8km)
- Belāwah (12.8km)
- Dibak Tappah (13km)
- Tarkashkān (13.5km)
- Bāramjah (14.1km)
- Tappah Ūiāgh (14.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Maḩaţţaţ Chardāghlū (10.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Qāzān Būlāgh (14.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Būr (13.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Maqbarat Naşr Allāh (11.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Imām Ōjāq (10.2km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Bustān Ḩusayn Bak (14.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Panjah `Alī (6.3km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Imām Ibrāhīm Sāqī (8.1km)
- an area used to store supplies, provide barracks for air force personnel, hangars and runways for aircraft, and from which operations are initiated.
- Karkūk Military Airport (11km)