Traveling Luck for Uadi Jameisso, Bari, Somalia
Where is Uadi Jameisso?What's around Uadi Jameisso?
Wikipedia near Uadi Jameisso
Where to stay near Uadi Jameisso
The timezone in Uadi Jameisso is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.8000°, Longitude. 50.8000°
Satellite map around Uadi Jameisso
Loading map of Uadi Jameisso and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uadi Jameisso, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Uadi Jameisso (0km)
- Qalanqal (6km)
- Daldhidar (6.7km)
- Xaaj Galuula (10.8km)
- Agdaa Yibir (10.8km)
- Dhuxun (10.8km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (12.5km)
- Xamur Xarar (12.8km)
- Yicis (15.1km)
- Daldhidar (15.5km)
- Gameelo (17.1km)
- Cadaado (17.5km)
- Uadi Galaido (21.2km)
- Xarar Dheere (21.8km)
- Hagog Weyn (22.8km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (24.5km)
- Xayr Bixiye (24.5km)
- War Jinle (25km)
- Xodyo (27.1km)
- Uadi Herbit (27.5km)
- Muniye (27.8km)
- Durdur (29.9km)
- Booco (30.2km)
- Fayan Faj (30.4km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (27.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (30.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (12.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (25km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (30.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (21.2km)