Traveling Luck for Biyo Caddo, Bari, Somalia
Where is Biyo Caddo?What's around Biyo Caddo?
Wikipedia near Biyo Caddo
Where to stay near Biyo Caddo
The timezone in Biyo Caddo is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9333°, Longitude. 50.8333°
Satellite map around Biyo Caddo
Loading map of Biyo Caddo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Biyo Caddo, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- War Jinle (0km)
- Uadi Galaido (6.7km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (9km)
- Xayr Bixiye (9km)
- Uadi Herbit (9.5km)
- Booco (11.9km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (15.1km)
- Cadaado (17.6km)
- Bahar (21.1km)
- Xaaj Galuula (23.5km)
- Xarar Dheere (23.5km)
- Qalanqal (24.3km)
- Uadi Jameisso (25km)
- Xurow (26.9km)
- Daldhidar (29.8km)
- Dhuxun (30.5km)
- Agdaa Yibir (30.5km)
- Kalaf (33.4km)
- Durdur (34.1km)
- Yicis (36.5km)
- Xamur Xarar (36.6km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (12.3km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (35.9km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Dhidhlyaale (29.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (8.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (30.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (0km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (6.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (6.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (35.8km)