Traveling Luck for Uadi Herbit, Bari, Somalia
Where is Uadi Herbit?What's around Uadi Herbit?
Wikipedia near Uadi Herbit
Where to stay near Uadi Herbit
Also known as Uadi Hin Herbit
The timezone in Uadi Herbit is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.9500°, Longitude. 50.7833°
Satellite map around Uadi Herbit
Loading map of Uadi Herbit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uadi Herbit, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Uadi Herbit (0km)
- Uadi Scimbiralei (3km)
- Xayr Bixiye (3km)
- Uadi Galaido (6.8km)
- War Jinle (9.5km)
- Bahar (11.9km)
- Uadi Domas Goi (15.2km)
- Xurow (18.2km)
- Booco (21.1km)
- Xaaj Galuula (22.1km)
- Cadaado (25.5km)
- Uadi Jameisso (27.5km)
- Qalanqal (28.7km)
- Gal Duqle (30.5km)
- Daldhidar (30.5km)
- Xarar Dheere (32km)
- Lexow (32.2km)
- Dhuxun (35.5km)
- Agdaa Yibir (35.5km)
- Geel Kudhal (36.2km)
- Xamur Xarar (36.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Caluula (3km)
- labor camp;
- a camp used by migrant or temporary laborers.
- Bolimog (27.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Qoor Galweyn (4.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Xayid (38.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Felug (30km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Galweyne (19.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Ban Adde (37.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Biyo Caddo (9.5km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dhur Tire (9.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Xaaj Caluula (6.8km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bolimog (27km)