Traveling Luck for Buuraha Guri Cal, Bari, Somalia
Where is Buuraha Guri Cal?What's around Buuraha Guri Cal?
Wikipedia near Buuraha Guri Cal
Where to stay near Buuraha Guri Cal
Also known as Gebel Guraleh, Gurahi, Gurahl, Jebel Guraleh, Monti Gural
The timezone in Buuraha Guri Cal is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 11.6166667°, Longitude. 51.183333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Buuraha Guri Cal, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Uadi Ourdaro (4.3km)
- Xoor Cad (9.6km)
- Hoogad (9.6km)
- Xabaal Ambiyaad (10.9km)
- Abeesaale (15.1km)
- Coblo (16.2km)
- Uadi Barar (16.2km)
- Caba Yaryo (16.4km)
- Buto (20.2km)
- Xiriiro (23.6km)
- Reenbari (23.7km)
- Ceel Unkud (25.7km)
- Seen (25.9km)
- Moqor Caddo (29.6km)
- Kudkud (30.3km)
- Gudan (32.2km)
- Uadi Hal-chi (32.4km)
- Qurac (32.4km)
- Barkii (32.7km)
- Sireys (32.7km)
- Dharin (33.4km)
- Gobiye (33.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mataanihii (21.2km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Gheizani (28.4km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Buqda (10.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ranbaj (15.1km)