Traveling Luck for Uadi Barar, Bari, Somalia
Where is Uadi Barar?What's around Uadi Barar?
Wikipedia near Uadi Barar
Where to stay near Uadi Barar
The timezone in Uadi Barar is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 11.6500°, Longitude. 51.1000°
Loading map of Uadi Barar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uadi Barar, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Coblo (0km)
- Uadi Barar (0km)
- Buto (4.3km)
- Abeesaale (4.3km)
- Xabaal Ambiyaad (9.5km)
- Xiriiro (9.6km)
- Moqor Caddo (13.4km)
- Kudkud (18.5km)
- Hoogad (19.4km)
- Xoor Cad (19.4km)
- Uadi Ourdaro (20.2km)
- Barkii (21.5km)
- Sireys (21.5km)
- Caba Yaryo (23.1km)
- Qurac (23.6km)
- Uadi Hal-chi (23.6km)
- Reenbari (24.4km)
- Ceel Unkud (24.6km)
- Reerale (27.7km)
- Soone (28.5km)
- Seen (30.1km)
- Dameere Yahaan (30.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Shannaqiif (27.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mataanihii (6.7km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Gheizani (23.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Zhehan (17.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ranbaj (27.2km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Buqda (24km)