Traveling Luck for Parkinson Bush, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Parkinson Bush?What's around Parkinson Bush?
Wikipedia near Parkinson Bush
Where to stay near Parkinson Bush
The timezone in Parkinson Bush is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:48 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. -39.3182°, Longitude. 175.7602°
Satellite map around Parkinson Bush
Loading map of Parkinson Bush and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Parkinson Bush, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Manutahi Stream (7.6km)
- Mangaio Stream (11km)
- Koroteti Stream (22.1km)
- Otokoro Stream (23.9km)
- Waipahihi Stream (30.9km)
- Manutahi (31.5km)
- Tutangatahiro Stream (32.9km)
- Moawhango River (33.3km)
- Tangatu Stream (35.1km)
- Te Pourahu Stream (38.4km)
- Otokoro Stream (39km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (40.3km)
- Wharepu Stream (40.3km)
- Kaimaikuku Stream (40.4km)
- Mangaio Stream (40.4km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (48.3km)
- Little Waipakihi Stream (50.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (18.3km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kaimanawa Forest Park Walkway (22.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (15.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Parkinson Bush
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (90.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.