Traveling Luck for Mangaio, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Mangaio?What's around Mangaio?
Wikipedia near Mangaio
Where to stay near Mangaio
The timezone in Mangaio is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 19:19. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.3382°, Longitude. 175.7702°
Satellite map around Mangaio
Loading map of Mangaio and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mangaio, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Manutahi Stream (11km)
- Koroteti Stream (13.9km)
- Otokoro Stream (19.5km)
- Moawhango River (22.1km)
- Mangaio Stream (22.7km)
- Manutahi (24.1km)
- Otokoro Stream (27.5km)
- Kaimaikuku Stream (27.7km)
- Awapatu Stream (30.3km)
- Mangaio Stream (33.3km)
- Mangaio Stream (37km)
- Moawhango West River (44.1km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (51.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- ROGERS SPUR (47.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (30.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Moawhango Dam (37.1km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kaimanawa Forest Park Walkway (27.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Moawhango (33km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (27.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ayers Rock (33km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mangaio
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (83km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.