Traveling Luck for Wharepu, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Wharepu?What's around Wharepu?
Wikipedia near Wharepu
Where to stay near Wharepu
The timezone in Wharepu is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:51 and Sunset at 19:14. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.2667°, Longitude. 175.7167°
Satellite map around Wharepu
Loading map of Wharepu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wharepu, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tangatu Stream (1.9km)
- Wharepu Stream (5.3km)
- Tutangatahiro Stream (6.3km)
- Te Pourahu Stream (8km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (13.2km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (14.1km)
- Mangatoetoenui Stream (17.2km)
- Mangatoetoeiti Stream (17.2km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (23km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (23km)
- Waipahihi Stream (23.2km)
- Mangaio Stream (27.1km)
- Ohinepango Stream (29.8km)
- Piripiri Stream (30.5km)
- Whangaehu River (33.4km)
- Tongariro River (35.2km)
- Waikato River (36.7km)
- Wharepu Stream (36.7km)
- Waihohonu Stream (36.9km)
- Mangatoetoenui (37.7km)
- Manutahi Stream (39.9km)
- Waihohonu Stream (50.3km)
- Pangarara (50.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ohinepango Springs (43.5km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (19.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangipo Desert (36km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Rangipo Dam (42.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- The Needles (39km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (21.8km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Moawhango-Tongariro Tunnel (41.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Wharepu
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (110.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.