Traveling Luck for Mangaio, New Zealand (general), New Zealand
Where is Mangaio?What's around Mangaio?
Wikipedia near Mangaio
Where to stay near Mangaio
The timezone in Mangaio is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 19:20. It's light
Latitude. -39.3500°, Longitude. 175.7667°
Satellite map around Mangaio
Loading map of Mangaio and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mangaio, in New Zealand (general), New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- ROGERS SPUR (45km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (35.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Moawhango Dam (29.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Moawhango (26km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (33.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ayers Rock (26km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mangaio
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (76.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.