Traveling Luck for Summit, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Summit?What's around Summit?
Wikipedia near Summit
Where to stay near Summit
The timezone in Summit is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 19:15. It's light
Latitude. -39.2982°, Longitude. 175.7302°
Satellite map around Summit
Loading map of Summit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Summit, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mangaio Stream (7.6km)
- Tutangatahiro Stream (17.9km)
- Tangatu Stream (18.5km)
- Manutahi Stream (20.2km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (22km)
- Te Pourahu Stream (23.8km)
- Wharepu Stream (24.3km)
- Waipahihi Stream (25.3km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (30.2km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (32.9km)
- Mangatoetoenui Stream (36.9km)
- Mangatoetoeiti Stream (36.9km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (36.9km)
- Whangaehu River (37.6km)
- Koroteti Stream (40.3km)
- Otokoro Stream (41.2km)
- Piripiri Stream (42.2km)
- Makahikatoa Stream (44.1km)
- Waikato River (45.8km)
- Wharepu Stream (45.8km)
- Moawhango River (51.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (0km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangipo Desert (33km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kaimanawa Forest Park Walkway (32.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (4.6km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Moawhango-Tongariro Tunnel (35.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Summit
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (94.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.