Traveling Luck for The Needles, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is The Needles?What's around The Needles?
Wikipedia near The Needles
Where to stay near The Needles
The timezone in The Needles is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. -39.2582°, Longitude. 175.8002°
Satellite map around The Needles
Loading map of The Needles and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Needles, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Little Waipakihi Stream (11km)
- Waipahihi Stream (16.3km)
- Waikato River (16.8km)
- Wharepu Stream (16.8km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (19.5km)
- Piripiri Stream (21.5km)
- Waipakihi River (24.7km)
- Ohinepango Stream (25.9km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (26km)
- Mangatoetoenui (29.2km)
- Tongariro River (30.2km)
- Te Pourahu Stream (32.4km)
- Tutangatahiro Stream (33km)
- Moawhango West River (33.2km)
- Akeake Stream (34.5km)
- Waihohonu Stream (35.5km)
- Pangarara (35.5km)
- Wharepu Stream (37.1km)
- Tangatu Stream (37.5km)
- Mangaio Stream (40.8km)
- Manutahi Stream (47.8km)
- Moawhango River (48km)
- Parakakariki Stream (55.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (40.3km)
- a small primitive house.
- Pangarara Tee Off (40.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Rangipo Dam (32.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kaimanawa Forest Park Walkway (23.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (36.6km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Moawhango-Tongariro Tunnel (25.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to The Needles
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (130.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.