Traveling Luck for Pleasants Bush, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Pleasants Bush?What's around Pleasants Bush?
Wikipedia near Pleasants Bush
Where to stay near Pleasants Bush
The timezone in Pleasants Bush is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:49 and Sunset at 19:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.3582°, Longitude. 175.7902°
Satellite map around Pleasants Bush
Loading map of Pleasants Bush and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pleasants Bush, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- ROGERS SPUR (33.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Mount Azim Gorge (37.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (45.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ayers Rock (29.3km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Ronayne Crossing (53km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Moawhango Dam (30.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Moawhango (29.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (42.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pleasants Bush
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (80.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.