Traveling Luck for Tangatu Stream, Wellington, New Zealand
Where is Tangatu Stream?What's around Tangatu Stream?
Wikipedia near Tangatu Stream
Where to stay near Tangatu Stream
The timezone in Tangatu Stream is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 19:19. It's Dark
Latitude. -39.2682°, Longitude. 175.7202°
Satellite map around Tangatu Stream
Loading map of Tangatu Stream and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tangatu Stream, in Wellington, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tangatu Stream (0km)
- Tutangatahiro Stream (4.6km)
- Wharepu Stream (6km)
- Te Pourahu Stream (7.5km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (15.1km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (15.1km)
- Mangatoetoenui Stream (18.5km)
- Mangatoetoeiti Stream (18.5km)
- Waipahihi Stream (21.5km)
- Upper Waikato Stream (22km)
- Te Piripiri Stream (22.6km)
- Mangaio Stream (25.6km)
- Piripiri Stream (29.9km)
- Ohinepango Stream (31.2km)
- Whangaehu River (34.6km)
- Tongariro River (35.1km)
- Waikato River (35.9km)
- Wharepu Stream (35.9km)
- Mangatoetoenui (37.5km)
- Waihohonu Stream (38.3km)
- Manutahi Stream (38.4km)
- Waipakihi River (48km)
- Waihohonu Stream (50km)
- Pangarara (50km)
- Makahikatoa Stream (52.9km)
- Otokoro Stream (55km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ohinepango Springs (45.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Summit (18.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Rangipo Desert (36.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Rangipo Dam (42.6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Waihohonu Hut (42.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- The Needles (37.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Six Cross (20.1km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Moawhango-Tongariro Tunnel (40.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tangatu Stream
Waiouru, Waiouru, New zealand (110.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.