Traveling Luck for Old House Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Old House Canyon?What's around Old House Canyon?
Wikipedia near Old House Canyon
Where to stay near Old House Canyon
The timezone in Old House Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:29. It's light
Latitude. 38.9119°, Longitude. -117.4911°
Satellite map around Old House Canyon
Loading map of Old House Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Old House Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Blue Bird Mine (6.5km)
- Nevada Mine (6.6km)
- Union Mine (6.6km)
- Ione Mine (7.3km)
- San Pedro Mine (7.4km)
- Lahontan Mine (8.5km)
- Shamrock Diggings (8.8km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (9.2km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (9.6km)
- Phillips Mine (9.8km)
- Corlett Mine (9.9km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (10km)
- Shamrock Mine (10.3km)
- Cathrine Mine (10.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Keough Spring (1.7km)
- Woodcamp Spring (5.2km)
- Ben Brown Spring (6.5km)
- Warner Spring (6.6km)
- Knickerbocker Spring (6.7km)
- Mudhole Spring (historical) (7.3km)
- Tremble Spring (7.9km)
- Spanish Spring (8km)
- Indian Garden Spring (9.7km)
- Ione Spring (10.6km)
- Mahogany Mountain Spring (10.9km)
- Wild Carrot Spring (11km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Glen Hamilton Post Office (8.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (5.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (5.4km)
Airports close to Old House Canyon
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (144.4km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (252.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Old House Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (170.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.