Traveling Luck for Blue Bird Mine, Nevada, United States
Where is Blue Bird Mine?What's around Blue Bird Mine?
Wikipedia near Blue Bird Mine
Where to stay near Blue Bird Mine
The timezone in Blue Bird Mine is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.8933°, Longitude. -117.5472° , Elevation. 2438m
Satellite map around Blue Bird Mine
Loading map of Blue Bird Mine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blue Bird Mine, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Blue Bird Mine (0km)
- Union Mine (0.5km)
- Nevada Mine (3.1km)
- San Pedro Mine (4.8km)
- Richmond Mine (4.9km)
- Ione Mine (5.6km)
- Lahontan Mine (5.9km)
- Berlin Mine (6.4km)
- Bowler Mine (6.4km)
- Shamrock Diggings (6.7km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (6.9km)
- Good Luck Mine (6.9km)
- Brooklyn Shaft (7km)
- Copper King Mine (7.1km)
- Alexander Shafts (7.3km)
- Grantsville Mine (7.3km)
- Phillips Mine (7.4km)
- Shamrock Mine (7.7km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (7.8km)
- Corlett Mine (8.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (1.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Union Canyon School (historical) (7.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park (5.1km)
Airports close to Blue Bird Mine
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (140.5km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (247.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Blue Bird Mine
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (170.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.