Traveling Luck for Shamrock Diggings, Nevada, United States
Where is Shamrock Diggings?What's around Shamrock Diggings?
Wikipedia near Shamrock Diggings
Where to stay near Shamrock Diggings
The timezone in Shamrock Diggings is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:57. It's light
Latitude. 38.9408°, Longitude. -117.5661°
Satellite map around Shamrock Diggings
Loading map of Shamrock Diggings and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shamrock Diggings, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shamrock Diggings (0km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (0.4km)
- Lahontan Mine (0.9km)
- Phillips Mine (1km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (1.2km)
- Corlett Mine (1.5km)
- Shamrock Mine (1.5km)
- Ione Mine (1.6km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (2km)
- Cathrine Mine (2km)
- Nevada Mine (3.7km)
- Bald Mountain Bill Mine (4.1km)
- Good Luck Mine (6km)
- Union Mine (6.3km)
- Blue Bird Mine (6.7km)
- Copper King Mine (6.8km)
- Bowler Mine (8.2km)
- Richmond Mine (9.1km)
- Berlin Mine (9.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (6.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Union Pass (6.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (7.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park (9.3km)
Airports close to Shamrock Diggings
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (135.6km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (243.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shamrock Diggings
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (177.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.