Traveling Luck for Bakeoven Creek, Nevada, United States
Where is Bakeoven Creek?What's around Bakeoven Creek?
Wikipedia near Bakeoven Creek
Where to stay near Bakeoven Creek
The timezone in Bakeoven Creek is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.8344°, Longitude. -117.4553°
Satellite map around Bakeoven Creek
Loading map of Bakeoven Creek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakeoven Creek, in Nevada, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cow Canyon Trailhead (3.7km)
- Lower Corral (4.4km)
- Warners Ranch (6.1km)
- Slys Ranch (historical) (6.4km)
- Welchs Ranch (7.5km)
- Stone Cabin Administrative Site (9.3km)
- Stone Cabin (9.3km)
- Indian Valley Ranch (10.1km)
- Ledbetter Administrative Site (10.2km)
- Upper Corral (12.2km)
- Stewart Creek Trailhead (12.2km)
- Columbine Campground (12.3km)
- Petes Cabin (12.5km)
- Milton (historical) (12.6km)
- Milton Ranch (12.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Grantsville Post Office (historical) (12.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grantsville (12.5km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (12.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (11.7km)
Airports close to Bakeoven Creek
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (153km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (259.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bakeoven Creek
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (159.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.