Traveling Luck for Shamrock (historical), Nevada, United States
Where is Shamrock (historical)?What's around Shamrock (historical)?
Wikipedia near Shamrock (historical)
Where to stay near Shamrock (historical)
The timezone in Shamrock (historical) is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:53. It's light
Latitude. 38.9353°, Longitude. -117.5511° , Elevation. 2292m
Satellite map around Shamrock (historical)
Loading map of Shamrock (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shamrock (historical), in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ione Mine (0.3km)
- Lahontan Mine (1.7km)
- Shamrock Diggings (1.8km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (2.1km)
- Nevada Mine (2.7km)
- Phillips Mine (2.7km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (2.9km)
- Corlett Mine (3km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (3km)
- Shamrock Mine (3.3km)
- Cathrine Mine (3.5km)
- Union Mine (5.3km)
- Blue Bird Mine (5.7km)
- Bald Mountain Bill Mine (5.8km)
- Good Luck Mine (6.9km)
- Copper King Mine (7.6km)
- Bowler Mine (8.6km)
- Richmond Mine (9km)
- Berlin Mine (9.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Union Pass (5.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (5.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park (9.1km)
Airports close to Shamrock (historical)
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (137.4km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (245.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shamrock (historical)
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (176km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.