Traveling Luck for Sand Wash, Nevada, United States
Where is Sand Wash?What's around Sand Wash?
Wikipedia near Sand Wash
Where to stay near Sand Wash
The timezone in Sand Wash is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.9319°, Longitude. -117.4769°
Satellite map around Sand Wash
Loading map of Sand Wash and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sand Wash, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ione Mine (8.1km)
- Nevada Mine (8.4km)
- Blue Bird Mine (9.1km)
- Union Mine (9.2km)
- Lahontan Mine (9.5km)
- Shamrock Diggings (9.5km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (9.6km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (9.9km)
- Corlett Mine (10.2km)
- Phillips Mine (10.5km)
- San Pedro Mine (10.5km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (10.5km)
- Cathrine Mine (10.6km)
- Shamrock Mine (11km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Glen Hamilton Post Office (6.6km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (8.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (8.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Yomba School (historical) (8.4km)
Airports close to Sand Wash
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (144.5km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (252.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sand Wash
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (171.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.