Traveling Luck for Shamrock Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Shamrock Canyon?What's around Shamrock Canyon?
Wikipedia near Shamrock Canyon
Where to stay near Shamrock Canyon
The timezone in Shamrock Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.9456°, Longitude. -117.5844°
Satellite map around Shamrock Canyon
Loading map of Shamrock Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shamrock Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Shamrock Mine (0.5km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (1.1km)
- Phillips Mine (1.1km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (1.7km)
- Corlett Mine (1.7km)
- Cathrine Mine (1.8km)
- Shamrock Diggings (2km)
- Bald Mountain Bill Mine (2.2km)
- Lahontan Mine (2.5km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (2.7km)
- Ione Mine (3.6km)
- Nevada Mine (5.2km)
- Good Luck Mine (5.3km)
- Copper King Mine (6.2km)
- Union Mine (7.6km)
- Bowler Mine (7.9km)
- Blue Bird Mine (8.1km)
- Berlin Mine (9.1km)
- Richmond Mine (9.5km)
- Hazel E Mine (9.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (7.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Union Pass (7.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (8.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Union Canyon School (historical) (10.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sand Wash (7.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Berlin-Ichthyosaur State Park (9.6km)
Airports close to Shamrock Canyon
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (133.6km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (241.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shamrock Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (178.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.