Traveling Luck for Mitchel Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Mitchel Canyon?What's around Mitchel Canyon?
Wikipedia near Mitchel Canyon
Where to stay near Mitchel Canyon
The timezone in Mitchel Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:27. It's light
Latitude. 38.9628°, Longitude. -117.4786°
Satellite map around Mitchel Canyon
Loading map of Mitchel Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mitchel Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ione Mine (8.8km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (8.9km)
- Shamrock Diggings (9.7km)
- Corlett Mine (9.8km)
- Cathrine Mine (10km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (10.1km)
- Lahontan Mine (10.1km)
- Nevada Mine (10.2km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (10.4km)
- Phillips Mine (10.5km)
- Shamrock Mine (11km)
- Union Mine (11.8km)
- Blue Bird Mine (11.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Shoshone Mountains (10.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Union Mining District (11.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Yomba School (historical) (4.3km)
Airports close to Mitchel Canyon
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (142.4km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (251.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mitchel Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (175.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.