Traveling Luck for Vales Canyon, Nevada, United States
Where is Vales Canyon?What's around Vales Canyon?
Wikipedia near Vales Canyon
Where to stay near Vales Canyon
The timezone in Vales Canyon is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.0028°, Longitude. -117.5042°
Satellite map around Vales Canyon
Loading map of Vales Canyon and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vales Canyon, in Nevada, United States
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Hazel E Mine (8.6km)
- Yellowjacket Mine (8.9km)
- Dottie Lee Mine (9.3km)
- War Cloud Mine (9.6km)
- Cathrine Mine (9.7km)
- Corlett Mine (9.9km)
- Yellow Cat Mine (10.6km)
- Shamrock Diggings (10.6km)
- Ione Mine (10.6km)
- Mercury Mining Company Mine (10.9km)
- Phillips Mine (11km)
- Shamrock Mine (11.3km)
- Lahontan Mine (11.4km)
- Bald Mountain Bill Mine (11.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Airports close to Vales Canyon
Fallon nas(NFL), Fallon, Usa (137.7km)
Reno tahoe international(RNO), Reno, Usa (247.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vales Canyon
Tonopah test range, Tonopah, Usa (181.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.