Traveling Luck for Booth's River Escarpment, Orange Walk, Belize
Where is Booth's River Escarpment?What's around Booth's River Escarpment?
Wikipedia near Booth's River Escarpment
Where to stay near Booth's River Escarpment
The timezone in Booth's River Escarpment is America/Belize
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. 17.6667°, Longitude. -88.9333°
Loading map of Booth's River Escarpment and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Booth's River Escarpment, in Orange Walk, Belize
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gongora (6.2km)
- Canal Bank (13.8km)
- Cedar Crossing (15.8km)
- Andersons Camp (15.9km)
- Wamil (22.5km)
- Sierra de Agua (24.9km)
- Gallon Jug (25.5km)
- San Jose (30.9km)
- Blumenfeld (31km)
- Driving Camp (31.5km)
- Gnadenfeld (33.7km)
- Gnadenthal (33.8km)
- Reinland (35.3km)
- Rosita (36.6km)
- Tres Leguas (36.6km)
- Blue Creek Village (38km)
- Xaxe Venic (39.4km)
- Quatro Leguas (39.6km)
- religious populated place;
- a populated place whose population is largely engaged in religious occupations.
- Tres Leguas Mennonite Settlement (36.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Orange Walk District (32.4km)
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Gallon Jug Airstrip (25.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Azul (38km)
Airports close to Booth's River Escarpment
Philip s w goldson international(BZE), Belize city, Belize (103.4km)
Chetumal international(CTM), Chetumal, Mexico (170.8km)